Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 mins
This is a tasty and unique quesadilla recipe.
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded smoked gouda cheese
- 1 cup of chopped ham
- 1⁄2 cup pitted chopped olive, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup minced red onion
- 1⁄2 cup grey poupon country Dijon mustard
- 8 flour tortillas (6-7inch)
- sour cream, and
- chopped bell pepper, if desired (to garnish)
- Mix cheese, ham, olives, and onions in a small bowl.
- Spread 1 tablespoon of mustard on each tortilla shell and spread about 1/3 cup of the gouda mixture over 1/2 of the tortilla. Fold the tortilla in half to cover the filling. Heat the filled tortillas in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat for 4 minutes or until cheese melts, turning once half way through cooking.
- Cut the quesadillas into 3 wedges and place on serving platter. Garnish with sour cream and peppers.
GREAT combination, TRUE! Also added raosted red pepper but was personal taste too! Simple, SO easy to do, Thank you sincerely from me to YOU! THANKS!
Yum, Yum, Yum!!! I made these just as directions stated, didn't add anything extra. Oh my, were these sooo good. Thank you very much for a tasty and simple recipe.
These were so good! And they took no time at all to throw together. We also added the roasted red peppers to the mix as someone else mentioned. The flavors all blend so well together to create a sorta gourmet quesadilla. Much better than the classic IMO. Thanks for a great recipe!