Prep 2 mins
Cook 3 mins
- 1 slice naan bread, cut in half
- 1 roasted bell pepper, sliced
- 4 kalamata olives, chopped
- 1 -2 teaspoon honey mustard
- 2 slices ham
- 1 1⁄2 slices gouda cheese
- Assemble sandwich using all ingredients. Grill on panini press or skillet. Can use olive oil on outside of bread if needed. On my non stick press it is not necessary.
DELICIOUS!!! I really enjoyed using the naan as the bread of choice! It was crunchy on the outside but chewy when bitten into, love this! I didn't have any kalamata olives, so I just used regular black olives and sliced them up. Also had smoked gouda on hand, which is just my preference but gave such a great flavor! Thanks so much for a simple recipe that wasn't time consuming!