Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Another of my summer dishes. Great for those extra hot nights, a light lunch, or supper (this comes from my Pillsbury cookbook).
- 4 tablespoons light spreadable cheese with garlic and herbs (this comes in a 4 to 6oz container in the cheese secton of store)
- 4 thin slices honey-roasted ham (or your choice from deli section)
- 4 cups salad greens (found in produce section)
- 10 cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1⁄2 cup of your favorite balsamic vinaigrette
- Spread 1 tablespoon of cheese on one side of each slice of ham. Roll up and cut each roll into quarters.
- Divide salad greens evenly onto individual serving plates. Top each plate with 8 rolls of ham and 10 tomato halves. Drizzle with salad dressing.