Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A great dish for a single person, or increase the ingredients to feed more. A single serving has only 259 calories if made with the 95% fat-free ham.
- 1⁄4 cup sliced banana
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup fresh pineapple or 1⁄4 cup water-packed pineapple
- 10 small red seedless grapes
- 2 ounces ham, cubed (95% fat-free is recommended)
- 1 tablespoon lo-cal sweet and sour dressing
- In small bowl, combine banana and lemon juice.
- Add remaining ingredients, mixing well.
- Place in covered container.
- Chill well.
I used this for an afternoon snack. I could not find sweet and sour dressing, but used a sweet and sour sauce. After eating it I think that Catalina Dressing might taste very similar on it. I also think it would look lovely and taste great on a lettuce leaf. Thanks for a good healthy lunch recipe.
Tasty combination of sweet and savory ingredients. Wouldn't change a thing. What a great lunch I had! Thanks, CookKelly.