So refreshing and loaded with fresh fruit flavors. Ready in minutes. A quick and healthy lunch or great addition to your brunch table. Has a very colorful presentation. The recipe is also very interchangeable. You can exchange ham (I use black forest ham) for chicken or turkey and use a mixture of berries like raspberries blue berries and strawberries. If you prefer a different type of cheese use it.
- 1 1⁄2 cups ham, cubed or 1 1⁄2 cups cooked chicken or 1 1⁄2 cups cooked turkey
- 2 medium nectarines or 2 medium peaches, peeled, sliced
- 6 cups mixed salad greens
- 1 pint strawberries, hulled, sliced or 1 pint mixed berry, raspberries, blue berries and strawberries
- 1 cup swiss cheese, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon poppy seed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Mix all salad ingredients in serving bowl; toss well.
- Whisk together all dressing ingredients in small bowl. Pour dressing over salad; toss to coat.