Recipe by Janae'
I don't know where I got this recipe but have been making it for quite some time and we love it. Hope you do too..
- 10 refrigerated biscuits
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 cup ham, chopped
- 1 cup swiss cheese, shredded
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1⁄2 cup milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Unroll rolls and place in a 9x13 pan.
- Press 1/2 inch up sides of pan to form crust.
- Press together all perforations.
- Bake at 375* for 5 minutes.
- Set aside.
- Saute onions in butter over medium heat, add ham.
- Spread over dough & sprinkle with cheese.
- Mix together eggs, milk, & salt & pepper.
- Pour over cheese.
- Bake at 350* for 30 minutes.