- 2 eggs
- 3 slice deli ham or 3 slice salami
- 0.29 ml paprika
- 0.59 ml salt
- 1.23 ml pepper
- 0.59 ml dill weed
Directions See How It's Made
- In non stick pan spray Pam.
- Layer the ham; flip or make sure ham is overlapping.
- Break 2 eggs on top of ham.
- Sprinkle on paprika, salt and pepper and dill weed; don't go crazy.
- Cover with lid.
- Simmer until whites are done; you may need a teaspoon of water to set egg whites.
- Rudy likes his egg yolk hard so I cook a little longer with the water for him.