Recipe by Shelby Jo
A Pillsbury Bake Off Recipe from Sandy Bradley of Bolingbrook, IL.
Top Review by Annacia
Delicious. I made 4 biscuits using Recipe #260447 and the 4 made lunch for myself and DH. I had ham when I tagged this recipe but it was gone by the time I made it. We had Ham-less and Eggs Frittata Biscuits but they were still yummy. I used sliced low fat mozzarella because I was too lazy to grate it. Loved the pepper and tomato with the eggs. Made for Santa's Secret in Photo Tag.
- 8 frozen buttermilk biscuits (from 16-oz bag, I don't see why you couldn't use refrigerated biscuits)
- 4 teaspoons italian seasoning
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup diced cooked ham
- 2⁄3 cup shredded Italian cheese blend
- 2 tablespoons roasted red peppers, drained and chopped (from a jar)
- 1⁄4 cup diced seeded plum tomato (Roma)
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced fresh basil leaves
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 375°F Spray cookie sheet with cooking spray. Place biscuits on cookie sheet, and sprinkle each biscuit with 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning; bake as directed on bag.
- In small bowl, beat eggs; beat in remaining ingredients. Heat 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat; lightly grease if necessary. Pour egg mixture into skillet; cook, lifting sides to allow raw egg mixture to flow underneath, until eggs are completely set.
- Cut into 8 wedges; fold each in half and place on hot biscuits to make sandwiches.