Recipe by firealarmqueen
This recipe is by Robin Doxey of Gainsville, FL. It was featured in Kraft Food Magazine. I wanted to hold onto it for safe keeping. UPDATE: I heartily recommend pre-cooking your crescents alone for a bit first, else you may get some soggy bottoms!
- 226.79 g can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 226.79 g package deli ham, chopped
- 6 eggs
- 118.29 ml milk, cold
- 2.46 ml pepper
- 236.59 ml cheddar cheese, shredded
- 236.59 ml mozzarella cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Unroll dough in 13x9 inch baking dish and press to cover the bottom. Press holes and seams together to seal.
- Sprinkle ham over crust.
- Beat eggs, milk and pepper with whisk til blended; pour over ham.
- Top with cheeses.
- Bake 25 minutes or until center is set.