Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
This recipe is by Robin Doxey of Gainsville, FL. It was featured in Kraft Food Magazine. I wanted to hold onto it for safe keeping. UPDATE: I heartily recommend pre-cooking your crescents alone for a bit first, else you may get some soggy bottoms!
- 1 (8 ounce) can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 (8 ounce) package deli ham, chopped
- 6 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup milk, cold
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Unroll dough in 13x9 inch baking dish and press to cover the bottom. Press holes and seams together to seal.
- Sprinkle ham over crust.
- Beat eggs, milk and pepper with whisk til blended; pour over ham.
- Top with cheeses.
- Bake 25 minutes or until center is set.
We enjoyed this Ham and Eggs Breakfast Bake. Loved the two different types of cheese in it also. Thanks for posting this recipe.
This is a very good recipe to take to a brunch, everyone present enjoyed it. I did take the advise to pre-cook the crescent rolls and glad I did, as they were just right by doing that.
Loved it! We only had 4 eggs and it still turned out well. Making it for the second time today.