Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
Having company? This is a perfect dish for your overnight guests or anytime.
- 10 eggs
- 1 cup cooked ham, chunks
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 pint small curd cottage cheese
- 1 lb monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 2 (4 ounce) canschopped green chilies
- Beat eggs.
- Add dry ingredients, cottage cheese, ham and shredded cheese.
- Add melted butter and chilies.
- Pour into well greased 13x9 inch baking dish.
- Bake at 350° for 35 to 45 minutes or until center is firm.
- Reheats nicely.
What a great recipe. I cooked this for brunch and we really liked it. There are so many options with this. Didn't have chilies so I added spinach, onions, and mushrooms. Topped with a tablespoon of sour cream. would also be great with some hollandaise sauce, Or even salsa for a kick. Thank you so much for the new breakfast idea.
this recipe is easy and great i cooked it up for my wife and daughter and she is a very picky eater she loved it as well as i did.
I made this for dinner the other night. I thought it was great. I used deli ham cut in pieces, large curd cottage cheese, cheddar cheese, and only 1 can of chilies because that's what I had on hand. It's a different kind of egg casserole since it doesn't use bread. Will definitely make this again. Thanks for posting this recipe Peggy.