Recipe by katew
Good for the lunchboxes.
Top Review by pammyowl
I resisted the temptation to add mustard until I followed the recipe exactly, but I did add it after the first taste, also my ham was rather sweet, so that may be why it needed it. Also, I threw in some celery seed for extra flavor. Thanks for posting! Made for I RECOMMEND 2012
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, peeled, chopped
- 100 g shaved leg ham, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup whole egg mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- multi-grain cracker, to serve
- Mix together all ingredients except crackers.
- Spoon into a container.
- Pack into lunch box with chiller brick.
- Pack crackers seperately.