Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Good for the lunchboxes.
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, peeled, chopped
- 100 g shaved leg ham, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup whole egg mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- multi-grain cracker, to serve
- Mix together all ingredients except crackers.
- Spoon into a container.
- Pack into lunch box with chiller brick.
- Pack crackers seperately.
I resisted the temptation to add mustard until I followed the recipe exactly, but I did add it after the first taste, also my ham was rather sweet, so that may be why it needed it. Also, I threw in some celery seed for extra flavor. Thanks for posting! Made for I RECOMMEND 2012
this was so lovely. DH had it on a wrap and i had it on salada's so good. nice to have a different lunch. thanks so much.
I love ham salad, and I love egg salad, so this was delicious to me! Served with crackers, I enjoyed this as posted. The ham provided all the salt necessary. I also made a sandwich with this, and added some pickles and black pepper. Simple goodness! Next I'll try it on top of raw spinach....think it would be delicious that way. Thanks for sharing!