Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Great on wheat or rye crackers or even as a sandwich filling. Number of servings is a guess.
- 1 lb ham, cooked and cubed
- 6 hardboiled egg, peeled
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green pepper
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- salt, if needed, to taste
- 1⁄3-1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- Place all ingredients except mayo into food processor and process to desired consistancy.
- Remove to a bowl and stir in the mayonnaise.
- Serve w/ crackers, veegies, etc, or spread on a sandwich.