Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 12 eggs, hard-boiled, peeled, and chopped
- 88.74 ml mayonnaise
- 29.58 ml sweet pickle relish
- 14.79 ml Dijon mustard
- 9.85 ml minced fresh dill
- 10 slice sourdough bread
- 453.59 g thinly sliced rosemary and sun-dried tomato deli ham
- fresh dill, garnish
- In medium bowl, combine chopped eggs, mayonnaise, relish, Dijon mustard, and dill.
- Cover and chill for at least 1 hour or up to 2 days.
- Remove crusts from bread.
- Cut each slice of bread into 2 triangles.
- Spread egg salad over bread triangles.
- Top with ham.
- Garnish with fresh dill.
- Serve immediately.