Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 12 eggs, hard-boiled, peeled, and chopped
- 6 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh dill
- 10 slices sourdough bread
- 1 lb thinly sliced rosemary and sun-dried tomato deli ham
- fresh dill, garnish
- In medium bowl, combine chopped eggs, mayonnaise, relish, Dijon mustard, and dill.
- Cover and chill for at least 1 hour or up to 2 days.
- Remove crusts from bread.
- Cut each slice of bread into 2 triangles.
- Spread egg salad over bread triangles.
- Top with ham.
- Garnish with fresh dill.
- Serve immediately.