Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
an ozzie pizza
- 1 pre made pizza crust (30cm)
- 1⁄4 cup tomato paste
- 175 g shaved ham, roughly chopped
- 1 1⁄2 cups grated tasty cheese
- 6 (50 g) eggs
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Spread pizza base with tomato paste. Top with ham. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Form 6 hollows the width of a 50 cent coin around the edge of pizza. Separate 1 egg and carefully place egg yolk into 1 hollow. Repeat with remaining eggs. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until pizza base is crisp. Serve.