1/2 Photos of Ham and Egg Pie
1 hr 20 mins
My brand new husband described this pie as his mother made it. I developed the recipe from his description and the entire family relished it throughout our 52 years of marriage.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Line pie plate with one crust.
- 2Spread half of the ham across it.
- 3Then spread the diced hard-boiled eggs on top of the ham.
- 4Spread the other half of the ham on top of the eggs.
- 5Pour the white sauce evenly over the ham and eggs.
- 6Top with the second crust-- crimping the edges tightly and cutting vent holes.
- 7Bake at 350 for about an hour, until the crust is golden brown.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ham and Egg Pie
Serving Size: 1 (163 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1270.7
- Calories from Fat 728
- Total Fat 80.9 g
- Saturated Fat 22.2 g
- Cholesterol 649.8 mg
- Sodium 3831.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 66.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 12.9 g
- Protein 65.9 g