Prep 30 mins
Cook 35 mins
Creamy pasta casserole
- 1⁄2 lb noodles
- 7 large eggs
- 3 ounces cream
- 3 ounces water
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat cream cheese
- 6 ounces part-skim mozzarella string cheese (diced)
- 1⁄2 cup asiago cheese
- 1⁄4 cup flat-leaf Italian parsley (finely chopped)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cinnamon
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil over high heat.
- Add the noodles and cook until tender but still firm to the bite, stirring occasionally, about 4 to 6 minutes.
- Drain the noodles in a colander.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a blender combine the eggs, milk, cream, and cream cheese.
- Blend until well combined.
- Transfer the mixture to a large bowl.
- Add the noodles, ham, mozzarella cheese, asiago cheese, parsley and cinnamon.
- Stir until the ingredients are combined.
- Fill a 7.5 X 12.5 casserole dish with the mixture and make sure the noodles are below the level of the liquid.
- Bake until firm and cooked through, about 30 to 35 minutes.
- Let cool for 3 minutes before serving.