Something I saw Iaan Hewitson do on TV, which I tried. Good for guests for a Brunch.
Make and share this Ham and Egg in a Muffin Tin recipe from Food.com.
- Spray a 6 hole muffin tin with olive oil or canola oil.
- Line each muffin hole with a slice of ham and then break an egg into each hole. Add salt and pepper to taste, then top with a teaspoon of cream.
- Add a sprinkle of parmesan cheese then the chopped parsley.
- Put into the top of a preheated oven at 175 degrees Celsius, or 350 degrees Fahrenheit, for approximately 7 to 8 minutes until egg is cooked.
- Serve with sour dough bread toast.