Recipe by Latchy
Something I saw Iaan Hewitson do on TV, which I tried. Good for guests for a Brunch.
Top Review by Emmelyn Stieb
I was about to add this recipe until I found yours! I use 1/2 tbsp. cream. I use large eggs and standard sized muffin tins and have never run over the edges.
I garnish with green onions instead of parsley.
And mine typically take 13-15 minutes to bake at 350.
But these are DELISH - so easy to make and relatively healthy!
- 6 slices of good quality round ham
- 6 eggs
- salt and pepper
- 6 teaspoons cream
- parmesan cheese, grated, to your taste
- parsley, chopped, to your taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray a 6 hole muffin tin with olive oil or canola oil.
- Line each muffin hole with a slice of ham and then break an egg into each hole. Add salt and pepper to taste, then top with a teaspoon of cream.
- Add a sprinkle of parmesan cheese then the chopped parsley.
- Put into the top of a preheated oven at 175 degrees Celsius, or 350 degrees Fahrenheit, for approximately 7 to 8 minutes until egg is cooked.
- Serve with sour dough bread toast.