Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is from Rachael Ray's 30 minute meals for kids. My son and I made these this morning for breakfast with a few changed to make individual sized pizzas. They are fun to make together and make for a pretty good meal.
- 4 eggs
- salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon milk (optional) or 1 tablespoon water (optional)
- 10 ounces refrigerated pizza dough
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 ounces ham, cut into strips
- 1 cup diced pineapple
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Beat eggs with salt and pepper and milk or water if using. Heat a non-stick skillet over medium heat. Add eggs and cook stirring constantly until still just a bit wet. Remove from heat.
- Divide pizza crust into 4 equal parts and place on a non-stick cookie sheet. Top each with equal parts egg, cheese, ham, and pineapple.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until crust has browned and is crisp and cheese has melted.