I found this recipe online. You bake ham and eggs in a crepe in a little square. Cute!
My Private Note
crepe s ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine flour, sugar, salt, milk, four eggs and the melted butter in a blender and blend on high for 30 seconds. Let rest for 15 minutes.
- 2Heat a 12 inch non-stick skillet over medium heat and lightly coat with butter. Add 1/3 cup batter and swirl to completely cover skillet. Cook until underside of crepe is very lightly starting to brown, about 2 minutes.
- 3Loosen edge of crepe with spatula and then either using large spatula or your fingers, lift it up and flip it over. Cook another 1-2 minutes and then slide out of skillet onto wax paper. Repeat until all crepes are done. You should have about 9 when you are done.
- 4Preheat oven to 350. Place crepes on a rimmed baking sheet (you can fit 3-4 per sheet). Place ham slice in center of crepe and carefully crack egg onto ham. Fold edges of crepe toward center, using the egg white as a kind of glue. Season with salt and pepper and bake until egg white is set, about 10-12 minutes. Sprinkle with chopped parsley and serve at once.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ham and Egg Crepe Squares from Framed Cooks
Serving Size: 1 (134 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 219.2
- Calories from Fat 110
- Total Fat 12.3 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 284.5 mg
- Sodium 221.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 11.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: