Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
I recommend letting this recipe sit in the fridge for at least 24 hours. It's so good. Delightful Pasta Salads, copyright 1987. Super good recipe.
- 12 ounces pasta shells, uncooked
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1⁄4 cup minced onion
- 1 1⁄2 cups dried dill weed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash pepper
- 1 1⁄4 cups diced baked ham
- Cook shells or ditalini according to package directions; drain well.
- Cool. (Rince with cold water to cool quickly; drain well.).
- Combine soup, sour cream, vinegar, celery, onion, dill, salt and pepper; blend well.
- Add cooled shells or ditalini and diced ham.
- Garnish with paprika and serve on lettuce leaves, if desired.