- 100 g canned pineapple chunks, drained
- 125 g corn kernels, well drained
- 2 teaspoons mayonnaise
- 1 sheet lavash bread
- 2 iceberg lettuce leaves
- 40 g shaved ham
Directions See How It's Made
- Pat pineapple dry with paper towels.
- Combine corn and mayonnaise in a bowl. Place lavash onto a flat surface. Arrange lettuce over lower third of bread. Top with corn mixture, pineapple and ham.
- Starting from short side, roll up to enclose filling. Tie with string to secure. Cut in half if desired. Wrap tightly in plastic wrap and foil.