Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 15 mins
Simple and easy--great on cool night when you need a quick meal.
- 3 quarts water
- 2 lbs cooked ham, cubed
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 1 (16 ounce) can stewed tomatoes
- 1 large green pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen corn
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Combine water, ham, onions, tomatoes, and green pepper in large sauce pan or soup pot, simmer about 1 hour.
- Add corn, pepper, sugar and salt; simmer 10 to 15 minutes more.