Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
I've had this for at least 15 years. The chill time is the cook time. The longer you chill the better it tastes. Toss again before you serve this.
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole kernel corn (drained)
- 1 (2 ounce) jardrained and diced pimentos
- 2 carrots (peeled and grated)
- 1⁄3 cup diced onion
- 1 cup cooked ham (diced)
- In a medium-sized bowl, make dressing by mixing together sour cream, mayonnaise, mustard, vinegar, salt, and pepper.
- Add remaining ingredients and toss to blend. Cover and chill for at least one hour.
- Longer chill time is better so the flavors can blend.
Delicious! I used an 8 oz pkg cubed ham (about 1.25 cups) and green onions (what I had). Also used lite sour cream and mayo. I started out with no salt (was afraid the ham would be too salty) but ended up adding about 1/8 tsp. This is a very creamy salad with a little bite from the dijon. It is very good when freshly made so I look forward to trying it again tomorrow after it has blended more. Thanks for the recipe shapeweaver!