Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
A great way to use left-over ham.
- 1⁄2 cup chopped thinly sliced cooked ham
- 1 1⁄2 cups 1% low-fat milk
- 1 (1 lb) bag frozen whole kernel corn
- 1 can condensed cream of celery soup
- 2 green onions, sliced
- Mix ham, milk, corn, soup and pepper in a saucepan.
- Heat to boiling, stirring occasionally.
- Reduce heat.
- Simmer uncovered for 10 minutes- stirring occasionally.
- Sprinkle with onions and serve.
This is so easy. I usually add pepper and thyme or oregano to it.