1/1 Photo of Ham and Chile Brunch Pizza
A delicious and easy brunch pizza that will please your family and guests.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (13 7/8 ounce) prepared pizza crust (you may substitute your own homemade crust here if you wish as I do)
- 6 eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 cup julienne cut strips cooked ham
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) can chopped green chilies
- 1 1/2 cups shredded monterey jack cheese or 1 1/2 cups monterey jack pepper cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro, if desired
- 1Heat oven to 425*F. Grease a 14 inch pizza pan with shortening. Unroll dough and place in pan. Starting at center, press out dough to edge of pan to form crust. Bake 6 to 8 minutes or until crust begins to brown.
- 2In medium bowl beat together eggs, salt and pepper.
- 3Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat and add eggs. Cook, stirring frequently for 1 to 2 minutes until firm but still moist.
- 4Remove partially baked crust from oven. Spoon and spread eggs over crust. Top with ham, chilies and cheese.
- 5Return to oven and bake 8 to 12 minutes longer or until crust is deep golden brown. Sprinkle with cilantro before serving if desired.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ham and Chile Brunch Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (188 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 399.0
- Calories from Fat 262
- Total Fat 29.1 g
- Saturated Fat 14.4 g
- Cholesterol 394.3 mg
- Sodium 520.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 29.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
prepared pizza crust