Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
A delicious and easy brunch pizza that will please your family and guests.
Make and share this Ham and Chile Brunch Pizza recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (13 7/8 ounce) prepared pizza crust (you may substitute your own homemade crust here if you wish as I do)
- 6 eggs
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 cup julienne cut strips cooked ham
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) canchopped green chilies
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded monterey jack cheese or 1 1⁄2 cups monterey jack pepper cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro, if desired
- Heat oven to 425*F. Grease a 14 inch pizza pan with shortening. Unroll dough and place in pan. Starting at center, press out dough to edge of pan to form crust. Bake 6 to 8 minutes or until crust begins to brown.
- In medium bowl beat together eggs, salt and pepper.
- Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat and add eggs. Cook, stirring frequently for 1 to 2 minutes until firm but still moist.
- Remove partially baked crust from oven. Spoon and spread eggs over crust. Top with ham, chilies and cheese.
- Return to oven and bake 8 to 12 minutes longer or until crust is deep golden brown. Sprinkle with cilantro before serving if desired.