Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Prepare and refrigerate these easy appetizers up to 1 day ahead. These are easy roll-ups for a quick tailgate party.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sliced green onion
- 1⁄2 cup toasted chopped walnuts
- 1⁄4 cup cherry preserves
- 1 lb sliced deli ham (16-20 slices)
- In small bowl, stir together all ingredient except ham.
- Spread a rounded tablespoon of the cream cheese mixture on each ham slice.
- Roll up and cut each roll in half.
- Secure rolls with wooden picks.
- Refrigerate, covered, until serving time.