Top Review by echo echo
Great idea blending the melted margarine and mustard--I'm going to try that in other sandwiches. This makes for a yummy open-face sandwich. The coleslaw is a nice innovation on an old favorite.
- 2 tablespoons margarine or 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 4 slices rye bread, Toasted
- 4 slices ham, Cooked
- 1 large tomatoes, Sliced
- 4 slices cheese
- 1 cup coleslaw mix
Directions See How It's Made
- Microwave margarine uncovered in custard cup on high (100%0 until softened, 15 to 30 seconds.
- Blend in mustard.
- Spread margarine on one side of each toast lsice.
- Place slices buttered sides up on serving plate; top with ham tomato and cheese slices.
- Microwave uncovered until cheese begins to melt, 1 1/2 to 2 minutes.
- Top each sandwich with a spoonful of coleslaw.