Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
These are really good; sounds weird but tastes good.
- 3⁄4 cup cheese, finely shredded
- 1⁄2 cup deli ham, finely chopped
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄3 cup oil
- 2 1⁄2 cups flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Shred cheese finely. I used Colby Jack but you can use the kind you like.
- Finely chop deli ham.
- Mix cheese, ham, eggs, milk, lemon juice, oil, flour, baking powder, and salt together.
- Bake in a waffle iron.
Made your "weird sounding" waffles as given, & surprise of surprises, they were wonderful, especially topped with a generous drizzle of pure maple syrup! Originally I just wanted to make 'em to experience the unusual (which we did!), but I'm keeping this recipe around for more enjoyment! Thanks for sharing it! [Tagged & made in Please Review My Recipe]