1/1 Photo of Ham and Cheese Twists
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Following the great directions of Kittencal's bun recipe after the first rise punch dough down.
- 2Cut into 16 equal pieces.
- 3Form a thin ropes making sure the dough has an even thickness that measures 16 inches in length.
- 4Cut deli ham into strips to fit over dough.
- 5Fold dough ropes in half and take each end and twist 4 times.
- 6Roll in grated cheese.
- 7Place on baking sheet lined with parchment paper. May need two baking sheets or more depending on the size of your sheets. Leave space between each twist.
- 8Cover and let rise for 30 minutes.
- 9Bake at 375 for 20-25 minutes.
- 10Cool on wire rack.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ham and Cheese Twists
Serving Size: 1 (26 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 65.6
- Calories from Fat 39
- Total Fat 4.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 19.2 mg
- Sodium 302.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 6.1 g