Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
These turnovers can be assembled, wrapped tightly, and then refrigerated up to 12 hours in advance. Once cooked, they will last for up to 5 days in the refrigerator if sealed tightly in bags or containers. Reheat in 350 F oven until warm.
- 1 (1 lb) packagerefrigerated pizza dough
- 8 ounces deli ham, thinly sliced
- 4 ounces swiss cheese, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 yellow onion, cut into thin rings
- Heat oven to 400 F.
- Roll the pizza dough into a 14 inch circle and cute into 8 triangles.
- Stack a piece of ham, cheese, and onion on the bottom of each triangle and roll the dough up around the filling. (Some of the filling will stick out the ends.).
- Transfer the rolls to a parchment-lined baking sheet. Bake until golden and crisp; about 20 minutes.