1/3 Photos of Ham and Cheese Stuffed Potatoes
weekend cooker's Note:
a great main dish, or side dish, served with a meat dinner.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Wash and pat dry potatoes.
- 3Rub each potato with shortening.
- 4Prick potatoes several times with fork.
- 5Bake for 1 hour at 375 degrees.
- 6Cut in half, and scoop out inside leaving shell, and place on a cookie sheet.
- 7In a large bowl, beat potatoes for 1 minute.
- 8Add butter,onion,eggs, and pepper.
- 9Continue until smooth and fluffy.
- 10Fold in one cup cheese and 1 cup ofcheese, 1/2 cup of ham, fill potato shells with mixture .
- 11Top with remaining 1/2 cup of cheese , and 1/2 cup of ham.
- 12Sprinkle with paprika.
- 13Bake at 375 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until potatoes are throughly heated, and cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ham and Cheese Stuffed Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (138 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 295.6
- Calories from Fat 183
- Total Fat 20.3 g
- Saturated Fat 11.5 g
- Cholesterol 107.5 mg
- Sodium 221.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 12.7 g