1/1 Photo of Ham and Cheese Stuffed Courgettes
Jane Gib's Note:
this stuffing can also be used to stuff mushrooms, tomatoes, potatoes and peppers
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1cut courgettes in half, lengthwise and boil in salted water until tender.
- 2allow to cool and then scoop out the centres and mix in with all the other ingredients.
- 3stuff back into the courgettes, and sprinkle some flour over them.
- 4deep fry or oven bake until golden.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ham and Cheese Stuffed Courgettes
Serving Size: 1 (309 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 328.6
- Calories from Fat 128
- Total Fat 14.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.2 g
- Cholesterol 133.3 mg
- Sodium 1214.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 22.4 g