Recipe by Kaarin
Great served on buns with lettuce and tomato. This is really easy.
Top Review by ladygwyn
WOW. This was devoured by all. My boys loved the surprise inside. A nice change from ordinary burgers. Fairly easy to put together Hardest part was getting them thin enough without breaking This is a keeper. Thanks for sharing!
- 1 lb ground beef or 1 lb venison
- 2 slices deli ham, thick
- 4 slices American cheese
- 1⁄2 cup fine breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon italian seasoning
Directions See How It's Made
- Shape the meat into 8 thin patties.
- Chop the ham and cheese into roughly 1/2 inch pieces and divide among four of the patties. Top with the other four patties and pinch edges to seal.
- Combine the bread crumbs, garlic salt and seasoning and coat each patty.
- Cook in skillet in 1-2 tbsp oil for 4-5 minutes per side, turning only once.