Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Great served on buns with lettuce and tomato. This is really easy.
Make and share this Ham and Cheese Stuffed Burgers recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb ground beef or 1 lb venison
- 2 slices deli ham, thick
- 4 slices American cheese
- 1⁄2 cup fine breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- Shape the meat into 8 thin patties.
- Chop the ham and cheese into roughly 1/2 inch pieces and divide among four of the patties. Top with the other four patties and pinch edges to seal.
- Combine the bread crumbs, garlic salt and seasoning and coat each patty.
- Cook in skillet in 1-2 tbsp oil for 4-5 minutes per side, turning only once.
WOW. This was devoured by all. My boys loved the surprise inside. A nice change from ordinary burgers. Fairly easy to put together Hardest part was getting them thin enough without breaking This is a keeper. Thanks for sharing!