Recipe by ladygwyn
A yummy 5 minute prep casserole. from an old kraft magazine.
Top Review by Scotland
I got this recipe from a friend and made it for the third time tonight. This time I used microwave bacon instead of ham (I didn't cook it though). I also didn't defrost the broccoli and it was fine. This is a great way to get picky eaters to eat eggs! Perhaps this should go unmentioned, but it is worth it to take the time to grease your baking dish. Thanks for posting it here.
- 5 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and drained
- 1 (6 ounce) box chicken flavor stuffing mix
- 9 ounces ham, chopped (about 1 1/8 cups )
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded and divided
Directions See How It's Made
- preheat oven to 375.
- Beat eggs, milk and sour cream with wire wisk until well blended.
- Add broccoli, stuffing , ham and half of the cheese. Mix together.
- pour mixture into 2 quart baking dish or 9-inch pie plate.
- cover loosely with foil.
- bake 1 hour.
- Uncover, sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake 5 mins more until cheese is melted and it is cooked through.