Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons dry onion soup mix
- 1 cup ham, fully cooked, chopped
- 1 cup swiss cheese or 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, sour cream and soup mix until smooth.
- Stir in ham and cheese. Form into ball or spoon into a plastic wrap-lined mold.
- Roll in parsley or sprinkle parsley on top.
This is so yummy. I used monterey jack cheese. I used dry parsley. Thanks Marg :) Made for Bargain basement tag game