Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I often serve this dish for brunch or breakfast when I have guests. Make it up the night before and refrigerate for a great time saving breakfast casserole. Guests always ask me for the recipe.
- Melt butter and place half of it in 9X13 pan.
- Sift dry ingredient together.
- Alternately add dry ingredients, ham, and cheeses to eggs in bowl.
- If preparing night before, refrigerate at this point.
- Stir in remaining butter, and place mixture in pan.
- Bake at 400 F for 15 minutes; then at 325 F for 15 more minutes- (Baking time is for room temperature ingredients and pan- If they are cold, let them come to room temperature before baking or you will need to increase the baking time considerably).
- It is done with a kife inserted in center comes out clean.
Traveling with other motorhome friends, I surprised everyone with this lovely souffle one morning. (Little did they know I prepared it the night before and then just popped it in the oven). ha, ha, ha.) What a quick, easy and tasty breakfast. I served it with fresh fruit. What a great way to start the day. Thanks AGAIN for sharing, Linda B.