1/2 Photos of Ham and Cheese Souffle
1 hr 25 mins
Leslie in Texas's Note:
I first had this at a brunch about 18 years ago. It was so good, I got the recipe and have made it for either brunch or weekend breakfasts since then. It is good with either a fruit salad for breakfast, or a green salad and white wine for brunch or a light dinner. Especially great since it can be made the night before and popped in the oven when you need it! For a change, substitute cheddar cheese for the Swiss cheese.Prep time does not include chill time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Layer ham, cheese, and bread in a buttered 3 quart casserole.
- 2Sprinkle with flour and dry mustard mixed together.
- 3Sprinkle with Tabasco sauce as desired.
- 4Mix milk with beaten eggs and pour over all.
- 5Chill at least 2 hours or overnight.
- 6Bake at 350° for about 1 hour or until puffy and golden on top.
- 7Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ham and Cheese Souffle
Serving Size: 1 (236 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 531.5
- Calories from Fat 248
- Total Fat 27.6 g
- Saturated Fat 13.6 g
- Cholesterol 203.4 mg
- Sodium 480.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 35.2 g