Prep 10 mins
Cook 28 mins
This is a very impressive dish and an elegant dish to serve.
- 4 ounces ham (diced about 1 cup)
- 6 ounces shredded swiss cheese or 6 ounces cheddar cheese
- 1 cup of chopped broccoli
- 2 (8 ounce) cans refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 2 lemons
- 1 onion (chopped)
- chopped fresh parsley
- Mix ham, broccoli & onion. place rolls on baking stone. arrange triangles slightly overlapping with wide ends 4 inches from edge of stone. (points will extend off the edge). roll wide end of dough to center to create a 5 inch opening.
- mix all ingredients together except lemon. spoon mix evenly over dough.
- bring points of triangle up over filling and tuck under dough at center to form a ring. (filling will show).
- sprinkle parmesian cheese over ring.
- bake at 375 for 28-30 minutes or until golden brown.
- remove from oven.
- squeeze ring with fresh lemon.
- garnish with lemon slices (slice thinly, cut in half and fold across ring).
- garnish with lemon wedges and fresh parsley.