1/2 Photos of Ham and Cheese Quiche
I saw Sandra Lee prepare this on one of her television shows and it looked delicious. I can't wait to try it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- 2Place potatoes and rosemary in a microwaveable dish.
- 3Cover with a damp paper towel and microwave for 2 minutes, until almost cooked through.
- 4Cover the bottom of the premade pie shell with potatoes, ham, and cheese.
- 5Place on a cookie sheet and set aside.
- 6In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, and seasoning and pour into the pie shell.
- 7Place quiche into preheated oven for 35 to 40 minutes or until eggs have set.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ham and Cheese Quiche
Serving Size: 1 (188 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 337.6
- Calories from Fat 178
- Total Fat 19.8 g
- Saturated Fat 7.8 g
- Cholesterol 128.2 mg
- Sodium 316.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 12.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: