Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
I saw Sandra Lee prepare this on one of her television shows and it looked delicious. I can't wait to try it.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place potatoes and rosemary in a microwaveable dish.
- Cover with a damp paper towel and microwave for 2 minutes, until almost cooked through.
- Cover the bottom of the premade pie shell with potatoes, ham, and cheese.
- Place on a cookie sheet and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, and seasoning and pour into the pie shell.
- Place quiche into preheated oven for 35 to 40 minutes or until eggs have set.
Loved this recipe! I have always loved rosemary and red potatoes together. I've never made a quiche before and couldn't believe how easy it was! This was great!
This was good although I think the rosemary was a bit overwhelming but that is a personal preference. I baked it an additional 15 minutes, but maybe that was b/c I kept the cookie sheet underneath the pie tin? Or b/c I put the cheese under the potatoes and ham? I can see many variations of this recipe with the seasoning and cheese choices. I also learned a new fast technique here for cooking the potatoes. Thanks Lainey6605 for sharing. Made for Every Day Is A Holiday.
What a great and easy combo of flavors. I loved the potatoes in this. I made mine just slightly different. I used ready made crust, but in my own pan. I lined the crust with foil and baked for 5 mins at 425 then put in the fillings. I used 1 c of egg substitute and I was out of milk, so I used about 1/4 cup of water to thin the egg sub. Mine cooked in about 20 mins. Thanks for the great recipe.