Recipe by Lainey39
I saw Sandra Lee prepare this on one of her television shows and it looked delicious. I can't wait to try it.
- 2 red potatoes, cubed
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary
- 1 cup cubed ham
- 1 pie crust, in foil pan (premade, 8 or 9 inch)
- 1 cup shredded colby-monterey jack cheese, blend (recommended Kraft)
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon all-purpose seasoning (recommended ( McCormick)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place potatoes and rosemary in a microwaveable dish.
- Cover with a damp paper towel and microwave for 2 minutes, until almost cooked through.
- Cover the bottom of the premade pie shell with potatoes, ham, and cheese.
- Place on a cookie sheet and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, and seasoning and pour into the pie shell.
- Place quiche into preheated oven for 35 to 40 minutes or until eggs have set.