Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
Credit goes to Nicole, a co-worker of mine. This is very good!
Make and share this Ham and Cheese Quiche recipe from Food.com.
- 1 frozen 9-inch deep dish pie crust
- 1 cup chopped ham (or use 1/2 cup ham and 1/2 cup bacon)
- 2 cups sharp shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄3 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup evaporated milk
- 2 eggs
- Preheat oven to 375*F.
- Mix together ham (bacon, if using), cheese, and onion in uncooked frozen pie crust.
- Whisk together the eggs, mayonaise, and milk until smooth and pour over mixture in crust.
- Bake 45 min or until golden brown and knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- Hint: if you plan to make more than one, it is best to mix them seperately.
I took this quiche to church and there was not a crumb left! I added some sweetcorn in. Thank you
Great quiche. I used a combination of ham and bacon and a 5 oz can of evaporated milk. I think a dash or two of dry mustard or cayenne would also be nice in this quiche.