Credit goes to Nicole, a co-worker of mine. This is very good!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375*F.
- 2Mix together ham (bacon, if using), cheese, and onion in uncooked frozen pie crust.
- 3Whisk together the eggs, mayonaise, and milk until smooth and pour over mixture in crust.
- 4Bake 45 min or until golden brown and knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- 5Hint: if you plan to make more than one, it is best to mix them seperately.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ham and Cheese Quiche
Serving Size: 1 (133 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 588.7
- Calories from Fat 393
- Total Fat 43.7 g
- Saturated Fat 18.9 g
- Cholesterol 181.8 mg
- Sodium 832.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 21.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: