- 1 frozen 9-inch deep dish pie crust
- 1 cup chopped ham (or use 1/2 cup ham and 1/2 cup bacon)
- 2 cups sharp shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄3 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup evaporated milk
- 2 eggs
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375*F.
- Mix together ham (bacon, if using), cheese, and onion in uncooked frozen pie crust.
- Whisk together the eggs, mayonaise, and milk until smooth and pour over mixture in crust.
- Bake 45 min or until golden brown and knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- Hint: if you plan to make more than one, it is best to mix them seperately.