Prep 15 mins
Cook 55 mins
This is a wonderful tasting Quiche full of savory ingredients. Serve it for Brunch or Mothers day and it will be a hit!
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 slices swiss cheese
- 1 recipe 9" pastry pie shell
- 1⁄2 cup chopped fresh spinach
- 1⁄2 cup mushroom
- 1 cup ham, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Beat together flour, salt, half-and-half and eggs in a medium bowl.
- Place Swiss cheese flat in the pie crust. Arrange spinach evenly over Swiss cheese, then cover with mushrooms. Pour the flour and egg mixture over mushrooms. Cover with flaked ham and top with Cheddar cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven 45 to 55 minutes, until surface is golden brown.
Definitely a 5 star!!! Just made it for Christmas brunch and everyone loved it!!! Michael had seconds. Emily didn't know if the spinach was going to work and she thought it was the best she ever had!!! Thanks for sharing!!