Prep 5 mins
Cook 55 mins
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 3 eggs
- 2 slices swiss cheese
- 1 9" pastry pie shell
- 1⁄2 cup chopped fresh spinach
- 1⁄2 cup canned mushroom
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) can ham, flaked
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Beat together flour, salt, half-and-half and eggs in a medium bowl.
- Place Swiss cheese flat in the pie crust.
- Arrange spinach evenly over Swiss cheese, then cover with mushrooms.
- Pour the flour and egg mixture over mushrooms.
- Cover with flaked ham and top with Cheddar cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven 45-55 minutes , until surface is golden brown.