My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2Beat together flour, salt, half-and-half and eggs in a medium bowl.
- 3Place Swiss cheese flat in the pie crust.
- 4Arrange spinach evenly over Swiss cheese, then cover with mushrooms.
- 5Pour the flour and egg mixture over mushrooms.
- 6Cover with flaked ham and top with Cheddar cheese.
- 7Bake in the preheated oven 45-55 minutes , until surface is golden brown.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ham and Cheese Quiche
Serving Size: 1 (107 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 222.1
- Calories from Fat 134
- Total Fat 14.9 g
- Saturated Fat 6.8 g
- Cholesterol 112.6 mg
- Sodium 595.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 11.9 g