Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 40 mins
Its all about the taste...
Make and share this Ham and Cheese Potatoes recipe from Food.com.
- Boil potatoes until tender.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Melt butter in skillet; blend in flour.
- Add milk slowly; cooking over low heat until thickened, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat; add cheese; stir till melted.
- Layer potatoes and ham in a greased baking dish.
- Pour cheese sauce over top.
- Bake for 40 minutes.
This was good and easy to make. I did change it up a bit because of what I had in my kitchen. I used two cans of diced potatoes and a cup of ham. I made these on the grill. I put pam in the pan, the potatoes, ham, milk to cover the bottom of the pan and cheese. I also added salt and pepper. I then covered the pan with foil and cooked for 45 minutes.