Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
This was my first time making potato salad and it was a hit! There was nothing left before the night was even done!
- 10 -15 small idaho potatoes
- 2 ham steaks (Pre Cooked)
- 6 ounces of kraft crumbled cheese
- Miracle Whip
- Cook potatoes in a large pot for about 30 minute or until soft. (I don't peel the potatoes until after I cook them).
- Drain out the water after the potatoes are finished cooking and fill the pot with cold water while the potatoes are still in the pot to cool down the potatoes.
- Peel the potatoes and place them back into the pot after you have peeled each one.
- Cut the Potatoes to desired size and put in large serving container.
- Cut the ham steaks to bite size pieces and mix in with the potatoes.
- Add the crumbled cheese and mix inches.
- Spoon the desired amount of miracle whip into the mixture and combine.
- Cool into the refrigerator before serving and enjoy! :).