Home Made Hot Pockets! I used to make these for my (now grown) boys - they were great for after school snacks and school lunches. I now make them for my stepdaughter, who loves them just as much. These freeze great! My boys used to come home from school or sports activities and get them right from the freezer and pop them in the microwave for snacks. (They still do..when they can get them!) I frequently double the recipe - I can never seem to have enough on hand. Please note there is no measurement for the ham - use about 1/4 cup ham and one piece of sliced cheese, chopped per pocket. Really, any meat &/or cheese will work - mix and match to your taste!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Don't foget to allow time for the dough to thaw out!
- 2Divide thawed dough into 12 pieces.
- 3On floured surface, roll each piece into 5 or 6 inch circle.
- 4Place 1/4 cup ham and one piece of cheese, chopped on each circle.
- 5Fold dough over filling and seal edges.
- 6Place on greased cookie sheet.
- 7Bake at 350 degrees for 10-15 minutes. After 10 minutes, check pockets - remove when they begin to brown.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ham and Cheese Pockets
Serving Size: 1 (53 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 127.9
- Calories from Fat 68
- Total Fat 7.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 49.4 mg
- Sodium 741.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 12.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
frozen bread dough