Recipe by Dawn
This is a great all around recipe. It is quick, easy and tasty. Even my picky eaters gobble this up. It tastes much like the hot pockets you find in the store (I think even better). Put this on your "To try" list.
- 1 cup chopped cooked ham
- 1⁄2 cup shredded swiss cheese
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons spicy brown mustard
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (8 ounce) can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Unroll crescent roll dough and separate into four rectangles.
- Seal perforations in dough.
- Spoon 1/4 of ham mixture into each rectangle.
- Fold dough over mixture and seal corners together.
- Place on a lightly greased baking sheet.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes until golden brown.